Saturday, November 15, 2008

administrivia

Here is the blog, hosted courtesy of google's blogspot and blogger.  I'm pretty sure that this provides the lowest barrier for entry to those who, unlike me, don't already have more online identities than I can count.  We can move to a new site later if we find that preferable.

Getting a blogger identity is relatively easy, it is the same as a google account.  That identity does not require getting a Gmail address or calendar (although it opens the door to those options); it can be based on any existing e-mail address.  I don't have the URLs that lead to the google account handy, but I think they are only a few clicks away from anyone who is reading this.

I have no affection for the current theme and layout, but I also have insufficient exposure to art to want to manipulate the CSS that provides the style.  I'm willing to add anyone else as a blog admin as well as a blog author, so if you have notions for HTML/CSS that would make it prettier then come right along and change it.

No comments: